- Understand and apply the theoretical and methodological foundation to evaluate virtual courses for ongoing education.
- Review the conceptual foundation for evaluating virtual courses for ongoing education.
- Reflect on contributions offered by various institutions to evaluate virtual courses.
- Analyze the model for self-assessment of virtual courses for ongoing education.
- Conduct the self-assessment of a virtual course for ongoing education, applying the proposed self-assessment model.
- Unit I. Basic Foundation
- Unit II. Evaluating virtual courses for ongoing education
- Unit III. Self-assessment process for virtual courses
- 100 hours
- 5 weeks
- Distance study with virtual support, requiring Internet connection.
The Virtual Learning Environment (EVA) provides the following resources:
- Comprehensive document readings
- Participation in forums.
- Carrying out self-assessments.
- Distance activities.
- At the end of the course, each participant completing course requirements satisfactorily will receive the respective certification, indicating the number of hours of course duration.
Number of participants
- The maximum number of students is 25.
Requirements for participants
- Computer. Pentium IV or higher.
- Internet connection 258 kbps or higher.
- Mozilla or Chrome web browser.
- Microsoft Word text processor.
Applications to register and request information
- Information: email@example.com (send Curriculum Vitae)